Wire Bonder - Assembly Santa Clara, CA
Pay Rate: $23/Hour
1st and 2nd shift available
The Wire Bonder – Assembly Area
will perform specific component automatic wire bonding functions in the production of RF transistor packaged devices. In this role you will operate various equipment such as F&K, West Bonder, DC check/Reso S parameter ck. in performing wire bonding functions
- Operates various Wire bonding machines with ability to multi-task by working on several pieces of equipment.
- Able to work with Test technicians and determine optimum wire bonding parameters needed to meet test specs
- Must be able to collect, record and discuss Work Order (WO) data gathered during the wire bonding operations.
- Discuss technical problems encountered with Shift Lead or technical personnel. .
- Must understand and know how to use timesheets and charge time accurately.
- Receives detailed instructions on all work from Shift Lead and works under close supervision.
- 5 Years of Wire Bonder Assembly experience is a must
- Work in an Assembly/Test ESD controlled clean room environment, requiring smock, finger cots and daily ESD strap monitoring.
- High school degree
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Standing half of the time with the remainder sitting at work bench using various pieces of equipment.
- May be required to look thru microscopes for extended periods of time.
Please submit your resume for consideration.