Shipping & Receiving Clerk
$18 per hour
- Accepts and signs for deliveries from vendors as well as Fed Ex/UPS Etc
- Assists in unloading shipments from delivery truck.
- Uses dollies, pallet jacks, and other moving equipment to transport shipments from receiving dock.
- Opens boxes and inspects contents of shipments against packing slips.
- Contact purchasing if a mistake is identified while matching items being received against packing slips and works with purchasing/internal customer to resolve.
- Scan incoming packing slips into data base also filing away receiving/inventory transaction paperwork.
- Maintain accurate records and assist in inventory control.
- Stores, restocks, labels, scans and shelves delivery items as necessary.
- Assist with pulling/kitting/labelling and packing customer (BOS) shipments.
- Assist with domestic internal shipments using Fed Ex.
- Ensures that stockroom and shipping receiving area is clean and organized.
- Experience with Oracle IS A MUST
- Previous experience utilizing Fed Ex shipping online.
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills.
- Pays close attention to detail.
- Exhibits ability to use inventory software efficiently.
- Works well with a team.
- Communicates clearly and effectively.
- Demonstrates solid problem-solving skills.
Please submit your resume today for consideration!