Assembly Operator – Die attach/visual
Pay Rate: $20/Hour
Santa Clara, CA 95051
SHIFT: 2nd Shift - 2:15pm to 10:45pm
As the Assembly Operator
you will performs specific semiconductor die/capacitor attach both manual and automatic machines, die visual inspection function under high power microscope in the production of RF transistor packaged devices. You may also be asked to pick & plate when needed.
- Operate die inspection microscopes under high power magnification
- Operate manual (West bond) and automatic (such as Palomar) die attach equipment
- Operate pick & plate machine (Royce, Viking)
- Collect, record and discuss data.
- Must be able to multi-task and perform functions with high productivity.
- Discuss technical problems encountered with Shift Lead or technical personnel.
- Use timesheets and charge time accurately.
- Receives detailed instructions on all work from Shift Lead and works under close supervision.
- High school degree or equivalent and 2-3 years of related experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Comfortable sitting at work bench using microscope for handling and inspection.
- Works in an Assembly/Test ESD controlled clean room environment, requiring smock, finger cots and daily ESD strap monitoring.
- Will be required to use microscopes for extended periods of time.
Please submit your resume for consideration.