Benicia, CA 94510
Temp 6 months (potential for extension)
Pay: $18-$21/hr. DOE
Our client has contributed to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
- Perform routine physical task in one or more of the following: receiving, storing, packaging, shipping or distributing of materials, parts, supplies, equipment, finished goods, label control, or serial control per work instructions.
- Assist with tradeshow receiving, processing, and put-aways when needed.
- Assist in the organization of Marketing/Tradshow organization.
- Support shipping and receiving.
- Process Replenishments and order parts for Field Service Engineers.
- Complete system transactions with ServiceMaxx and SAP.
- Resolve any inventory discrepancies.
- Complete clean up duties and execute 5S procedures.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 2-4 years related experience.
- Routine written or oral instructions.
- Demonstrated proficiency in basic arithmetic.
- Demonstrated proficiency with related tools and equipment.
- Demonstrated ability to verbally communicate in an effective manner.
- Ability to lift 50lbs.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and proficient in applying basic problem solving, planning and work prioritization.
- Inventory control experience is preferred.
Pleas submit your resume for consideration.