Bridgeton, Missouri 63044
$14.50 per hour
As the Production Operator,
you will be responsible for running manufacturing equipment on the factory floor for the purpose of printing and mailing statements. In this role, you will be responsible for all safety, output, and quality goals related to manufacturing.
- Perform set-up and operation of machines in order to support production.
- Maintain work areas and equipment by keeping them clean and in order.
- Follow all safety regulations.
- Perform closely supervised involved routine with repetitive tasks.
- Follow established operating specifications.
- Meet and/or exceed output and quality goals as defined by management.
- High School Diploma or GED and minimal experience.
- Understands basic math.
- Can easily work on a team.
- Great attendance record.
- Great communications skills.
- Proficient in Outlook and Excel.
- Ability to follow rules and guidelines.
Please submit your resume for consideration!