Richmond, CA 94806
Temp 6 months
Our client has contributed to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
- Perform routine physical task in one or more of the following: receiving, storing, packaging, shipping or distributing of materials, parts, supplies, equipment, finished goods, label control, or serial control per work instructions. May unpack or check goods received against work orders, purchase orders invoices, return authorizations, or other job completion paperwork, rejecting items where necessary.
- May complete or maintain records of goods received and quarantine items if required per work instructions.
- Performs packaging or packing including but not limited to one or more of the following: placing labels on products or packages, counting or sorting various items, placing various printed materials in packaging and forming or breaking down boxed for final product.
- May operate foam in place, powered dunnage machines or other packaging or sealing equipment as instructed. May operate a forklift or other PIV.
- May examine stock or distribute materials in inventory and on manufacturing, production areas, packaging lines or shipping lines.
- May perform cycle counts. May prepare kitting orders per work instructions.
- Maintains and prepares prescribed records, reports and documentation accurately and neatly. adheres to prescribed safety and quality standards and all written procedures and work instructions.
Preferred or Desired:
- Maintains their work area in a neat and orderly manner & participate in the training and development of other personnel.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 0-2 years related experience or combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency in following:
- Routine written or oral instructions.
- Demonstrated proficiency in basic arithmetic.
- Demonstrated proficiency with related tools and equipment.
- Demonstrated ability to verbally communicate in an effective manner.
- May be required to maintain work and equipment record/documentation via electronic medium.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and proficient in applying basic problem solving, planning and work prioritization.
- Basic Computer Skills, a plus.
Pleas submit your resume for consideration.