Title: Electronics Labeling Technician
Location: Carlsbad, CA
Duration: 6-12 month contract (potential for extension)
Pay rate: DOE (Weekly Pay)
Our client is global communications company that believes everyone and everything in the world can be connected! For more than 30 years, they have helped shape how consumers, businesses, governments and military around the world communicate. The are seeking an experienced Electronics Labeling Technician
to join their team in the operations department!Job Responsibilities:
- Operate automated equipment such as thermal/laser labeling and copy machines.
- Provide technical and administrative support to the Operations teams
- Creating and maintaining thermal & laser printed labels.
- Provide service desk custodian work
- Assist with administrative support to the manufacturing engineers
- Work on lower level documentation updates and miscellaneous production support tasks.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years experience in high tech manufacturing working on complex labeling of products.
- Experience operating automated equipment such as thermal/laser labeling and copy machines.
- Electronics, machinery, medical devise and/or process technician background preferred
- Must have attention to detail with focus on correct labeling
- Experience troubleshooting process problems in a manufacturing environment.
- Some experience with labeling software, especially CodeSoft is a plus.
- Demonstrated high degree of mechanical & computer aptitude.
- Able to use standard Office software.
- Must Pass background check
- U.S. Citizenship required.
- Experience with the manufacture of printer wiring boards including SMT operations.
- Experience with the requirements to meet IPC-A-610 acceptability standard for Class 3 assemblies.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret complex documents and engineering drawings.
- Familiarity with Agile and Oracle software.
- If you meet the job requirement, please submit your resume!