Title: Manufacturing Process Technician
Location: Carlsbad, CA
Duration: 6 month contract (potential for extension)
Pay rate: DOE (Weekly Pay)
Our client is global communications company that believes everyone and everything in the world can be connected! For more than 30 years, they have helped shape how consumers, businesses, governments and military around the world communicate. They are looking for a dynamic experienced Manufacturing Process Technician
to join their team in the operations department!
- Provide technical and administrative support to the Operations teams
- Creating and maintaining thermal & laser printed labels.
- Provide service desk custodian work
- Assist with administrative support to the manufacturing engineers
- Work on lower level documentation updates and miscellaneous production support tasks.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years experience in high tech manufacturing.
- Electronic manufacturing or production work experience
- Experience operating automated assembly equipment such as thermal/laser labeling and copy machines.
- Demonstrated high degree of mechanical & computer aptitude.
- Experience troubleshooting and repair ability for assembly equipment and tooling.
- Demonstrated ability to interface with machine and material vendors.
- Experience writing operating procedures for manufacturing processes.
- Experience troubleshooting process problems in a manufacturing environment.
- Able to use standard Office software.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Demonstrated ability to communicate across all levels and functions.
- Must Pass background check
- U.S. Citizenship required.
- Experience with the manufacture of printer wiring boards including SMT operations.
- Experience with the requirements to meet IPC-A-610 acceptability standard for Class 3 assemblies.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret complex documents and engineering drawings.
- Familiarity with Agile and Oracle software.
- Experience with labeling software, especially CodeSoft.
If you meet the job requirement, please submit your resume!