Century City, CA 90067
3-6 month contract with possibility of extension
The Business Analyst is responsible for accurately and efficiently managing and maintaining Tenant/Unit information and processing sales contracts and amendments.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Daily management and processing of Tenant & Unit information in our accounting system (JD Edwards), lease management system (Salesforce), master data management system (Informatica)
- Daily maintenance of lease management source inventory data, including commissioning new inventory, decommissioning eliminated inventory, swapping inventory, etc.
- Daily processing of opportunities submitted for contract language changes, amendments, approval and execution, including:
- Ensuring the lease management and accounting systems remain in synch and legal documents are accurate and properly reflected.
- Reviewing documents for completeness and accuracy
- Provide support to sales organization for issues relating to sales contracting and tenant/unit data as the subject matter expert and participate in root cause analyses for issues reported. Document system/reporting changes needed to address issues identified and facilitate resolution with IT development team.
- Create and maintain policies, procedures and standards ensuring all posted materials are current.
- Identify and lead improvement processes, drive the development effort by working with the business or affected departments to define requirements, and collaborate with IT to validate and implement changes.
- Actively participate in/manage improvement projects related to processes that cross multiple departments.
- Support team members in the daily activities and operations of projects and data management as needed or assigned.
- Professional maturity, data analysis, process driven, critical thinking
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a self-directed way.
- Strong ability to manage multiple activities in a deadline-oriented environment; highly organized and flexible.
- Proficient in MS Office including MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Visio.
- Bachelor’s level degree in a relevant field and minimum 3-5 years relevant experience.
- Experience in Retail Real Estate Industry and/or Lease Management Applications preferred.
Please submit your resume in a PDF or Word format for immediate consideration. #ZR