Title: Airport Curbside Operator
Location: San Diego Airport
Pay Rate: $18 Hourly (Weekly Pay)
Contract Length: 6-12 months ( Potential for extension)
Hours - M-F ( must be open to evening shift 4pm-12:30am) Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision
Our client is launching a new program at SD Airport – curbside. As an Airport Curbside Operato
r you will provide on the ground to operational, app and luggage assistance to riders.
Skills & Experience:
- Troubleshoot app for riders
- Operational assistance – make sure line is moving quickly and effectively
- De-escalate any irate customers
- General customer service and answering questions
- Helping place rider luggage into Lyft vehicles
- 18 years of age or older.
- 2+yrs related experience. College students/recent grads highly encouraged to apply!
- Strong knowledge of ridesharing preferred
- Some experience as a former valet or car attendant helpful
- Able to be curbside/on feet for 8 hours/day
- Hospitality background desired
- Ability to lift 25-50 lbs (luggage)
- Must have ability to de-escalate tense situations and stay cool under pressure
- Customer service oriented mandatory
- Energetic, positive attitude and presentable
- Detail oriented
- Tech savvy – need to understand how to operate and potentially troubleshoot app for riders
- Must pass background.
Please submit your resume. Thank you!