Title: Airport Line Operator
Location: San Diego Airport
Pay Rate: $18-20 Hourly (Weekly Pay)
Contract Length: 3 months ( Potential for extension)
Hours/Shifts: 25-30 Hours weekly; 5 hour shifts;
Hours will vary b/w 9am -12am/midnight
Our client is launching a new program at SD Airport – curbside. As an Airport Line Operato
r you will provide on the ground to operational, app and luggage assistance to riders.
Skills & Experience:
- Troubleshoot app for riders
- Operational assistance – make sure line is moving quickly and effectively
- De-escalate any irate customers
- General customer service and answering questions
- Helping place rider luggage into Lyft vehicles
- 18 years of age or older.
- Entry level position. College students/recent grads highly encouraged to apply!
- Some experience as a former valet or car attendant helpful
- Hospitality background desired
- Ability to lift 25-50 lbs (luggage)
- Customer service oriented
- Energetic, positive attitude and presentable
- Detail oriented
- Tech savvy – need to understand how to operate and potentially troubleshoot app for riders
Please submit your resume. Thank you!