San Francisco, CA 94105
$36 per hour
Contract Duration: 9/23/19-11/25/19
Our client, a leader in CRM software, is seeking a Conference Coordinator
to assist them with their largest industry event. As the Conference Coordinator, you will run and manage customer meetings that take place onsite. This will include the coordination of speakers, facilities, and content for customer briefings. In addition, you will provide on-site support for the coordination of customer meetings. The ideal candidate will have experience with managing a high level of meeting requests and data, as well as have experience working with executive and sales management. Qualifications:
- 2-4 years’ experience working in the Marketing industry.
- Outstanding program, project and time management skills.
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented, and results driven.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interact professionally with executives and other sales counterparts.
- Must be a self-starter that can easily prioritize tasks.
- Candidate must be able to commit to the full duration of contract.
Please submit your resume for consideration!