Assembly Operator –Seal/Mark Area Santa Clara, CA 95051
Pay Rate: $22/HourSHIFT: 2nd Shift - 2:15pm to 10:45pm
As the Assembly Operator
you will perform specific component lid sealing manufacturing functions in the production of RF transistor packaged devices. You will also operate various equipment in performing functions such as die pre-cap inspection, seal, leak test and mark.
- Operate die inspection microscope, moisture bake oven, sealing furnace, various equipment for leak detection.
- Must be able to collect, record and discuss Work Order (WO) data gathered during the seal/mark operations.
- Discuss technical problems encountered with Shift Lead or technical personnel. .
- Must understand and know how to use timesheets and charge time accurately.
- Receives detailed instructions on all work from Shift Lead and works under close supervision.
- Perform sealing of packages with die components using a high temperature furnace for epoxy or solder seal lids.
- Accurately align lids for marking per product build sheet specifications.
- High school degree or equivalent and 1-2 years of related experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Must be able to stand half of the time with the remainder sitting at work bench using microscope for handling and inspection
- Works in an Assembly/Test ESD controlled clean room environment, requiring smock, finger cots and daily ESD strap monitoring.
- May be required to use microscopes for extended periods of time.
Please submit your resume for consideration.