Onboarding Specialist - San Francisco, CA 94107Pay: $20/HourContract M-F 40 Hours Company Overview
Our company makes communications easy and powerful. With our platform, businesses can make communications relevant and contextual by embedding real-time communication and authentication capabilities directly into their software applications. We give businesses the ability to innovate, prototype, create, and connect with their customers at the right time and in the right way. Founded in 2008, we are a public company based in San Francisco, California with other offices around the world.Responsibilities:
- Handle customer issues, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Read source documents such as canceled checks, sales reports, or bills, and enter data in specific data fields or onto tapes or disks for subsequent entry, using keyboards or scanners.
- Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered.
- Locate and correct data entry errors or report them to supervisors.
- Maintain logs of activities and completed work.
Please submit your resume for consideration!#zr
- 2 years Data Entry experience preferred
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- High school degree