Automotive Service AssociateLocation:
Buena Park, CA 90620 (with some shifts in Monrovia, CA)Salary:
$18.00 Hourly (Weekly Pay!)Hours:
20 hours per week; 4-5 hour shifts on Mon., Tues., Thurs., Fri.3 Month Contract
As an Automotive Service Associate
, you will learn how to support our drivers and passengers by providing them with incredibly fast, top quality service so they can rely on clean, safe, well-maintained vehicles. Job Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experience:
- Performs basic maintenance check and service operations of workflow system including but not limited to determining the proper fluid levels and cleaning the vehicle exterior and interior.
- Duties can include polishing, drying and cleaning vehicle windshields, windows, lights, and mats as well as vacuuming and shampooing. In some instances, these tasks will be completed by hand.
- Shuttling vehicles to and from washes, body shops and dealerships for servicing in addition to vehicle transports to and from offices.
- Verifying appropriate vehicle identification is attached to vehicles.
- Greeting customers and/or assisting with other duties as assigned by the leadership team.
Please submit an updated version of your resume for immediate consideration. Thank you!
- Must have at least 6 months of work experience
- Basic knowledge of vehicle inspection and maintenance
- Understanding of what quality is and how to do quality work (do the job exactly right the first time)
- Possesses the ability and desire to learn
- Customer service mentality
- Must have a valid, unrestricted driver’s license