Lewiston, Maine 04240
$12.50 per hour
3 Month Contract
Our client, a leader in healthcare technology, is seeking a Medical Biller/AR
to assist with handling all correspondence related to insurance or patient accounts, contacting insurance carriers, and patients as needed to get maximum payment on accounts and identify issues or changes to achieve client profitability.Responsibilities:
- Follow up on outstanding A/R payers such as self-pay and resolution of denials.
- Work EDI transactions and ERA files including reconciling carrier submissions, edits, and rejection reports.
- Research and resolve accounts appearing on Delinquent Insurance Report, Collection Ledger and Government Payor report to maximize reimbursements.
Please submit your resume for consideration!#ZR
- High School diploma or equivalent work experience.
- 1+ years of work experience.
- Knowledge of A/R processes.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Must work well with others.
- Ability to meet KPI’s.
- Computer literate.