Title: Test Technician
Location: San Diego, CA 92121
Pay Rate: $20-$22 per hour
Duration: 6 Month Contract/hire (benefits included)
The Test Technician
will provide quality testing services while using calibrated and well-maintained equipment.Responsibilities:
- Complete document control, standard operating procedures and auditing so ensure order accuracy and quality control.
- Conduct required client testing to defined Quality System or Standard Operating procedures.
- Perform beginning testing duties and documentation.
- Ensure proactive communication, documentation and excellent customer service are being performed.
- Conduct testing with a high degree of integrity and data accuracy.
- Conduct testing per quality processes and procedures with minimal non-conformance occurrences
- Record, collect, and organize all necessary documentation for each completed test.
- Maintain various site standards and expectations.
- Perform data entry including customer contact records
- Assist on various duties and projects as assigned by manager
Please submit your resume for consideration!#ZR
- High school education required or GED equivalent; Associates or Bachelor’s preferred
- 1-3 years of working experience in a testing laboratory, manufacturing, or production environment preferred
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as protocols, industry specifications and procedures
- Experienced in working within documentation and process based environment
- Understanding packaging fundamentals
- General tool knowledge such as hand tools and light power tools.
- Possess a strong work ethic and a high level of professionalism
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and general computer literacy
- Math skills: Basic algebra, statistics and geometry