Title: Production Control ExpediterLocation: Carlsbad, CA 92009Duration: 6 month contract (potential for extension)Hours: Full-time M-FBenefits: Medical/Dental/Vision
Our client is global communications company that believes everyone and everything in the world can be connected! For more than 30 years, they have helped shape how consumers, businesses, governments and military around the world communicate. They are looking for a dynamic experienced Production Control Expediter
that will play an important role to the key success of the team!Job Responsibilities:
- Working with Production Planners to determine factory schedules
- Establish work priorities, manage material that requires outside processing
- Coordinate with department supervisors and leads to determine progress of work and completion dates
- Create reports on progress of work in process, rework/repair orders, and production problems.
- Some planning may be required to assist Production Planners.
Please submit an updated version of your resume for immediate consideration. Thank you!
- 1-3 years of warehouse and/or production manufacturing experience
- An understanding of MRP, planning principles, materials management/handling
- Experience with ERP business systems and related reporting tools
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, including Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Ability to interact with internal customers
- Personally accountable for responsibilities and deadlines
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- High school diploma
- US Government Position. US Citizenship required
- Associates Degree in Business, supply chain, or related field
- Experience working with Oracle ERP system
- Experience working with ESD sensitive materials