Title: Brand AmbassadorLocation: Medford, Boston 02155Salary: $15.64 Hourly (Weekly Pay!)Hours: 25 hours per week; flexible schedule/hoursTerm: 3 Month Contract (potential for extension)
As a Brand Ambassador
, you will represent the bluebikes brand, promote memberships, register new member and educate Boston residents about the power of bike share.
What you will be doing:
Required Skills and Experience:
- Represent the brand at assigned events and locations, including community events/ meetings, organized rides, and other special events in Boston
- Participate as a member of the Outreach Team in making events successful, by registration customers, managing registration. Provide enjoyable and productive event experience for all participants.
- Assist community members with enrollment on a mobile in-person basis
- Conduct in-person demonstrations on how to use the kiosk, app and/or Divvy key, and take interested residents (who sign a waiver) for short demonstration bike rides
- Write detailed notes describing the event and feedback from residents and potential customers. Manage databases and spreadsheets required for events.
- Demonstrate bike features, check in/out procedures for bikes and kiosk sign up to potential customers
Please submit your resume for consideration. Thank you!
- 18 years of age or older. Must live in the City of Boston
- Entry level position. College students highly encouraged to apply
- Marketing and Communications background highly preferred!
- Willingness and ability to work off hours and/or weekends
- Must be Prompt and Punctual
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment, bending, stooping, standing long hours, and lifting up to 50 pounds
- Can communicate effectively with people of all ages, abilities, cultural groups, economic statuses and disabilities.
- Comfortable speaking with strangers and in public
- Ability and comfort in riding a bike
- Works well in a team and fosters team spirit
- Ability to take direction and to learn basic facts about the Divvy system
- Self-starter, able to work effectively and reliably with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail, strong customer service skills including telephone support
- Proven capabilities to lead and manage people and processes in a dynamic changing environment