Nashville, TN 37217
$56-$58 per hour
The Network Engineer
is responsible for IP management functions utilizing infoblox to include subnetting and vlan creation for project builds and basic DNS management (zone and record creations). In this role you will be responsible for working with the monitoring team to ensure that monitoring is in line with the IP management.Responsibilities:
- Proactively work tickets related to core responsibilities.
- Work closely with monitoring team to ensure device monitoring is happening.
- Identify improvement needs and develops a plan for approval.
- Utilize Salesforce to submit, track and close service requests and change requests, adhering to corporate policies
- Establish working relationships with team members and Information Security team
- Acts as an advisor to resolve technical or operational network problems related to core responsibilities
- Maintains confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed by the network
- BA Degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
- 8-10 years of experience required.
- Network/systems administration/related work experience required.
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) certification a plus.
- Displays qualities to include attention to detail, working with team members and information sharing.
- Possess strong communication skills, both written and verbal relaying detailed information.
- Ability to document all aspects of IP management and develop any needed processes.
Please submit your resume for consideration!