San Francisco, CA 94105
$45 per hour (Weekly Pay)
Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the monthly commission process for the core team of direct sales.
- Understand and apply the commission plan consistently, ensuring commissions calculations comply with the plan and managing exception requests versus policy.
- Resolve case inquiries and be a trusted adviser to the sales team.
- Communicate with account executives and sales management via commission cases.
- Process corrections and adjustments as they arise.
- Provide recommendations to sales leadership and the internal comp management team regarding exceptions requests and case escalations.
- Support a global monthly process and cut-off as part of our sales and commissions process.
- Support Sales Ops and Sales Commissions team with training and guidance.
- Assist in researching customer activity to clarify complex transactions and processes.
- Provide backup support within the team for the following areas: comp metrics and reporting, accounting schedules, SOX support, Commission checklists and commission administration.
- Document business processes and create desktop procedures for monthly/quarterly close, commission accounting tasks, and audits.
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Accounting or related field
- 3+ years work experience
- Strong skills in use of order management or similar systems, preferably previous experience in a CRM environment
- Experience in automated sales commissions systems and their set-up and operation is a plus (e.g. Xactly, Callidus, Oracle EIM, etc.)
- Advanced skills in MS Excel - Vlookups, Index/Match, COUNTIF, SUMIF, pivot tables - Excel test is required.
- Previous experience utilizing Salesforce.
- SOQL/SQL code experience.
- Knowledge of Google Slides.
- Strong problem solving and superior critical thinking skills, the ability to connect the dots
- Communicates effectively across functional groups
- Detail and process-oriented
- Works independently and as a strong team player
- Responsive to tight deadlines and ability to prioritize appropriately
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment Please submit your resume for consideration!
Please submit your resume for consideration!