Sr. Office Administrator
Boulder, CO 80301
$23-$25 per hour DOE
As the Sr. Office Administrator, you will help coordinate and keep the Boulder site running smoothly. The successful candidate will be able to work independently within a team framework supporting the engineering, operations, marketing, and finance groups. The work environment is fast paced with tangible success criteria and performance driven rewards. Responsibilities:
- Process and track A/P and A/R invoices.
- Arrange and schedule all office events.
- Procure various supplies using our purchase requisition system and a corporate credit card.
- Work closely with various site vendors to ensure all activities are completed as defined, on time, and in budget.
- Assist engineering and operations teams with creating, editing, and formatting documents.
- Screen and route incoming telephone calls.
- Help organize and add content to our electronic filing system.
- Generally, ensure smooth, efficient, and effective site operations.
- High school diploma or equivalent. College diploma preferred. Business college training an advantage.
- 3+ years of related experience as an office administrator in a technology company.
- Proficient with computers, copiers, scanners, projectors and other office equipment.
- Intermediate to Advanced in Microsoft Office suite of applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Experience with Microsoft Visio generating block diagrams, flow charts, and other graphics
- Experience editing and proofreading technical documents for grammar, structure, wording, flow and formatting.
- Experience with computer applications and services such as ORACLE ERP, Agile, Webex, SharePoint, and WorkDay.
- US Citizenship required.
Please submit your resume for consideration!