Durham, North Carolina 27703
$27 per hour
6 month contract
- Execute MDI manufacturing operations in cGMP facility.
- Operate dispensing, compounding, and filing equipment.
- Sample products for release testing
- Clean and maintain dispensing, compounding and filling equipment
- Dispense raw materials and components for manufacture
- Conduct preventative maintenance activities
- Assist in maintaining equipment records.
- Communicate production issues to Manufacturing management to improve manufacturing operations.
- Assist in creating and revising SOPs, investigations, and all forms of cGMP documentation
- Document production activities per SOPs and cGMP policies and procedures.
- Maintain the inventory of consumables and supplies required for GMP production.
- Participate in staff meetings and special project teams where required \
- Maintain a safe working environment
- High School Diploma or Bachelor’s degree (degree in sciences preferred)
- 3+ years of experience working in a pharmaceutical production facility with High School Diploma
- Good oral and written communication skills with an ability to work in cross-functional product development and manufacturing teams
- Ability to conduct a wide range of manufacturing efforts in GMP and R&D contexts.
- Be able to wear respiratory protection per EHS policies
- Be able to work with various chemicals once given proper protective equipment.
- Be able to lift 50 pounds of weight repeatedly and safely.
- Be capable of operating a computer and sitting for extended periods.
Please submit your resume for consideration!