Customer Support AnalystLocation:
Portland, OR 97205Salary:
$25.00 Hourly3 Month Contract
(with potential to extend)Overview:
Our client is a digital currency wallet and platform where merchants and consumers can transact with new digital currencies. Their vision is to bring more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity to the world by building an open financial system. As a Customer Support Analyst
who specializes in crypto, you will join a dynamic team of passionate support professionals who know their performance is critical to achieving its mission.What your day will look like:
We like to talk to people who have the following:
- Provide support to our customers by investigating, troubleshooting and resolving crypto cases across multiple channels (voice, email, social and/or chat).
- Manage, prioritize, and respond to Tier 2 issues, inquiries, and escalations.
- Participate in an on-call rotation to handle high priority queues and provide daily handovers to global operational teams.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders in an effective, tactical, and empathetic manner.
- Familiarity with crypto currency.
- 2-4+ years of relevant experience in financial services, crypto, technology, and/or customer support.
- Experience with different channels of support, including voice, e-mail, social and/or chat.
- Fantastic communication skills in order to operate globally across multiple departments and stakeholders.
Please send an updated version of your resume for immediate consideration. Thank you!
- Experience with compliance, payments, fraud, account access, trust and safety
- Advanced understanding of Google apps, JIRA, Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Experience working with and partnering with external outsource business partners.