Weston, FL 33326
$36.50 per hour
Our client, a leader in healthcare technology, is seeking a QA Analyst to develop, implement, and document all testing activities. These responsibilities include test planning, test documentation, test execution, defect tracking and reporting, including follow-up and issue resolution.Responsibilities:
- Execute test plans, scenarios, scripts or procedures.
- Test system modifications to prepare for implementation.
- Develop testing programs that addresses areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, or usability.
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers.
- Identify, analyze and document problems with program function, output, online screen or content.
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes.
- Create or maintain databases of known test defects.
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
- BA in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
- 2 years of experience required.
- Knowledge in testing software.
- Able to writing test documentation such as Test Plans, scripts and test results reports.
- Ability to analyze/interpret test results and provide recommendations to improve testing.
- Must have Computer Science background
- Must have a moderate level of writing SQL queries
- Must have experience working with development team and BA team.
Please submit your resume for consideration!