Identity Management Solutions Developer
$90 per hour
Our client, a leader in healthcare technology, is seeking a lead architect to support their global Identity and Access Management program within the Information Security organization. In this role, you will have the technical lead role in the successful installation, integration and deployment of Identity Management application and assist implementation partners in that process.Responsibilities:
- Integrate new existing architectures for user authentication and SSO for enterprise and native mobile applications
- Partner with Enterprise Architecture team to develop reference architectures for processes and technology
- Analyze alternative architectures and service designs and communicate their potential strategic and tactical benefits and risks in terms of business and architecture value
- Evaluate and implement emerging solutions to improve privacy, identity assurance, and user experience
- Participate in R&D and Innovation activities
- Clearly communicate the functions, capabilities, and processes of proposed enterprise IAM programs
- Assist with managing Policies, Standards and IT Controls for IAM
- Work with large business programs to provide IAM guidance, requirements and help to develop solutions patterns
- Acts independently to establish and implement security and define service integrations with all other IT services.
- Work with vendors to insure their products align with our strategy
- Educating other technical and business leaders in the IAM disciple as needed
- Applies advance knowledge with product designers, engineers, and architects to define security measures required of to implement an effective IAM security service
- Works cross-functionally to conduct most complex analysis of current product offerings for business impact and exposure
- Work with internal Audit team to provide insights into vision, service and technical architectures and areas of weakness
- Collaborate with security consulting to define security requirements, establish patterns and develop solutions to solve security/business challenges as it relates to IAM
- Work with security platform owners and system architects to develop and mature security services
- Work with both remediation teams (both compliance and non-compliance) to prioritize and develop short-term and long term solutions to remediate security gaps
- Oversees complex designs, development, and delivery of the installation, integration and deployment of the chosen IAM product in Change Healthcare environments
- Communicating to clients and partners aspects of both the product and the implementation at the technical and/or functional level appropriate for the situation
- Developing and delivering technical training designed to enable/educate IAM implementation partners
- Managing the design & architecture for small to medium projects/ contributing to large complex projects
- Expected to continue to build upon domain knowledge along with technical / proprietary skills to reach levels of industry acknowledgement
- Applies own judgment to independently determine a course of action, which is then executed independently post review
- Offer multiple solutions to problems
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years’ experience designing and developing high availability software applications in identity management.
- Experience implementing SailPoint.
- Expert in Core Java, Design patterns and usage.
- Understanding of HTTP protocol and Web based frameworks.
- Experience deploying and managing SSO platforms.
- Ability to set up and install software on both Windows and Unix.
- Experience with Databases and Directories. (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL, LDAP, AD)
- Familiar with RBAC.
- Experience with QA duties.
Please submit your resume for consideration!