IT Project Management (Healthcare) King of Prussia, Pennsylvania 19406
$58-$60 per hour (Weekly Pay)
6-month contract ( potential for extension)
Our client, a leader in healthcare technology, is seeking an IT Project Manager
to provide program management expertise and oversight of large software implementation. In this role, you will be responsible for the effective coordination and project management of software implementations, internal and external status reporting, proactive issue triage, human resource responsibilities for the assigned team and the timely escalation of items for executive leadership review.Responsibilities:
- Lead the implementation and support of multiple, large, complex projects by working with a diverse, virtual, cross-functional team.
- Work closely with Account Management to manage the client and to define the client roadmap on an ongoing basis.
- Lead the Service Delivery Team to execute on the client roadmap.
- Manage the progress of the projects ensuring an on schedule, on budget delivery.
- Effectively manage change.
- Coordinate and maintain interdepartmental relationships/dependencies associated with major software implementation projects.
- Utilize project management tools to facilitate planning and tracking of large, complex projects.
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders for regular status reporting and on escalations.
- Build team environment.
- Assure effective project communication, managing expectations with all levels.
- Effectively manage conflicts.
- Maintain strong working relationships with team members and stakeholders at all levels.
- 4-year degree in Business Administration, Health Informatics, Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
- 3 – 5 years experience in IT Project Management with a minimum of 2 years in Software Implementation Project Management, preferably in a payor (Health Plan) environment with familiarity of claims processing and claims payment operations.
- PMP certification is strongly preferred.
- Experience in Healthcare claims IT Project Management.
- Experience in software implementation project management including conflict resolution, resource allocation and prioritization.
- Demonstrated experience managing highly visible strategic and demanding customers.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple concurrent projects with significant visibility to the client executive teams.
- Strong influential management experience.
- Must have strong and effective communication and presentation skills for effective communication and presentation skills for external clients
- Detailed and high-level knowledge of MS Office suite of products
Please submit your resume for consideration!