Title: Office Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA 94107
Pay rate: Up to $30/hr.
20-30 hours a week
3 month assignment with the possibility of extension
We are a global technology company that powers travel commerce and loyalty point redemption solutions for some of the world’s most recognizable brands. World-class products delivered via a comprehensive software-as-a-service platform let clients easily launch and maintain a complete online travel and loyalty experience superior to any online travel agencyJob Duties:
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Manage Costco Food runs and placing orders for breakfast/lunch order for onsite meetings
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintain a clean, organized and professional office environment in the lobby/kitchenette
- Maintain and facilitate conference room schedules as needed
- MS Office proficient
. Please submit your resume in a PDF or Word format for immediate consideration.