RF Test Technician Santa Clara, CA
Pay Rate: $22-24/Hour based on expereince Full Time M-F1st & 2nd Shift available
As the RF Test Technician
, you will be responsible for the setup of test fixtures/instruments and tuning/final testing of RF bipolar transistors. In this role you will be reporting to the lead test technician.Qualifications:
- 2-5 years related work experience.
- US Permanent Resident or Citizen Required.
- Ability to tun and test bipolar junction transistors and follow the published guide lines for the performance and reliability of parts.
- Experience trouble-shooting tune/test issues.
- Easily work with colleagues to resolve issues on a daily basis.
- Experience with die handling under a microscope.
- Ability to follow instructions from a build sheet and test specification.
- Working experience with network/spectrum analyzers and microwave circuit test equipment.
- Great communication skills.
- Pro-active, and able to multi-task with assigned tasks.
Please submit your resume for consideration.