Title: RA System AdministratorLocation: Benicia, CA 94510Salary: Up to $56.00 Hourly (Weekly Pay)Medical/Dental/Vision BenefitsTemp to hireOverview
The RA System Administrator will work across functions and geographies to maintain RA databases, improve the quality of RA data and develop actionable reports and dashboards for the RA team and Management. The RA System Administrator will work with RA Project Managers to organize and present RA data to facilitate planning and decision making. The System Administrator will also process financial data by license to help to prioritize RA activities.
This important position will support several business systems/processes including reporting product data through the Global Data Synchronization Network, business systems for global health authority registrations and data analytics to drive registration decisions. This position will train and support the RA team members using these systems and collect inputs for improvements. This position will also document the business processes in SOP’s and Work Instructions.
- Participate in large projects focused on improving RA operations and processes.
- Collaborate with RA Project Managers and RA Management team on initiatives to create new reports, metrics and dashboards based on business needs.
- Recommends scalable practices for the future of the organization to further enhance business measurements using statistical based analysis to drive data based conclusions.
- Trouble shoots, reports on, and tests new system/tool functionality.
- Assists in UAT testing and script writing.
- Facilitates communication between technical and business teams in the identification and resolution of technical issues.
Please submit your resume in a PDF or Word format for immediate consideration. #ZR
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum 3 years experience as a data analyst or system administrator.
- Experience with SAP, PowerBI, Excel, SalesForce.com, Regulatory Information systems or Global data synchronization networks preferred.
- Must be able to write SQL queries.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical, problem solving, and time management skills.