Asheville, NC 28806
$20 per hour
3 Month Contract
Our client, a leader in healthcare technology, is seeking an Enrollment Representative to assist them. In this role your primary responsibilities are to engage with Providers, Vendors, Drug Manufacturers, Pays and Pharmacies to setup and complete enrollment processes.
- Review and prepare EDI Payer Enrollment paperwork for submission to payers, as well as follow-through to payer enrollment completion.
- Collaborate with internal business partners to troubleshoot internal and/or external customer facing issues.
- Gather and compile data for internal and/or external reporting, as needed
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with customers and internal business partners.
- High School Diploma Required
- Must be able to work independently, in a fast-paced environment
- 1 Year Customer Support Experience
- 1 Year of Experience working with technical systems
- Strong Problem-solving skills
- Data Entry and typing skills, 35-40 wpm
- Good Oral and Written skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, such as Word, Excel, Outlook
Please submit your resume for consideration!