Tulsa, OK 74136
$15 per hour
6 Month Contract
Our client, a leader in healthcare technology, is seeking an Enrollment Representative to help interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about health-related products and services and to handle and resolve complaints. In this role you will be responsible for determining the client's issue, offer possible solutions or providing follow-up as needed
- Consult with customers on health-related products and services to provide the best solutions for their health and financial well-being.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
- Identify additional needs customers may have and help them to upgrade products or services.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- 2-4 years of customer service related experience required.
- Great verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
- Proficient in computer applications, such as MS Outlook or data entry software.
Please submit your resume for consideration!