Research Associate Intern - Cardiff, CA 92007
$17 per hour
Part Time- 25 hrs/week
- Help assist with clinical research project management activities, working closely with medical and management teams
- Review and analyze scientific data
- Help develop PowerPoint presentations
- Create professional books, binders, and other deliverables for internal and external meetings
- Complete Internet searches and summarizes articles on company and development information
- Assist with data entry, filing, and front desk / phone coverage
- Assist with organization and setup of internal and external meetings
- Help organize, compose, and produce professional letters, summaries, reports, minutes, etc, using Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, or other platforms.
- Participate in company learning opportunities, such as Journal Clubs, etc.
- Support administrative and assistant activities as needed
- Bachelor or Master’s degree completed or in progress in sciences, health care, or mathematics related field
- Must have solid experience with Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel and experience in performing internet research
- Professional Ability to thrive
Please submit your resume for consideration!