Stocking Inventory Associate (3rd Shift)
Toledo, OH 43607
$14.50 per hour (Weekly pay)
*3rd shift: M-F 10pm-6am*
4 month contract ( potential for extension)
As the Stocking Inventory Associate you will receive, store and issue materials, equipment and other items from stockroom, warehouse or storage yard.Responsibilities:
- Receive and count stock items, and record data manually or using computer.
- Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses, or storage yards.
- Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors.
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, supply rooms, or other areas.
- Mark stock items using identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools, or other labeling equipment.
- Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Keep records on the use and/or damage of stock or stock handling equipment.
- Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
- Provide assistance or direction to other stockroom, warehouse, or storage yard workers.
- High School diploma or GED required
- 2-4 years experience stocking and inventory in warehouse
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs on a consistent basis
- Experienced in cleaning and maintaining supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Forklift experience helpful but not required
- Team player and detail oriented.
- Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective local, state, or national security operations for the protection of people, data, property, and institutions.
- Must use attention to detail when setting up production equipment to run
- Some Microsoft office knowledge (Excel, Outlook)
- Must wear steel toe or composite toe shoes
- Some overtime required / Must pass background check
Please submit your resume for consideration!