Production Coordinator - LocalizationLocation:
West Los Angeles, CA 90064Salary:
$25.00 - $30.00 Hourly (Weekly Pay)!6 Month Contract Company Summary:
Our client was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, our client released its debut title to critical and player acclaim. It remains the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the player experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
What your day might look like:
As a Production Coordinator on the Localization Team, you will act as a logistics guide for the product group by performing various administrative tasks, while also supporting key members of our Localization team in day-to-day tasks.
Together with the team you will craft awesome player experiences in and around the game and beyond.
We like to talk to people who have the following:
- Provide administrative support
- Handles scheduling of owned recurring meetings so they’re optimized for efficiency and understanding
- Perform follow-ups on pending action items with partner teams
- Maintain accurate summaries of progress and update tasks management systems
- Update technical requirements documentation, and coordinate deliverables.
- Coordinates activities associated with VO-related tasks such as scheduling, tracking, receiving and verifying deliveries
- Coordinates global text delivery schedules and provides visibility to Loc Producer in case risks emerge
Please submit an updated version of your resume for immediate consideration. Thank you!
- 2+ years of fast paced, high touch coordination experience, ideally within tech experience
- Highly experienced with Google Suite (docs, sheets, calendar, scheduling, etc.
- Gaming industry experience is not a much have but would be very beneficial
- Any exposure or experience with Localization would be a HUGE plus
- Adaptable: able to deftly transition to changes in direction when priorities shift, staying focused on the most relevant project and evolving to get it done
- Intuitively organized: your emails and calendars are sorted and color-coded to ensure that tasks aren’t just completed, they’re mastered; not only do you complete assigned projects seamlessly and effectively, you also anticipate team needs that haven’t yet been voiced
- A clear communicator: you convey your thoughts with ease, whether you're writing an email, giving a presentation, talking with senior leaders or individual contributors on a variety of teams, all while keeping focus across the broad range of audiences we engage
- A true problem solver: we take pride in work, and view each new problem as an opportunity for success. you approach challenges methodically, sparking discussions as you work towards prioritizing and ideating possible solutions
- A self-starter: you can identify the holes in an operation and gain alignment from partners as you take timely action to deliver solutions with limited direction
- A strong scheduler: you're a pro at handling time and schedule so effectively some think you have a double; you're able to schedule yourself, leadership, external vendors, and everything in between.
- Globally minded: you’re passionate about delivering global experiences that resonate with players around the world; you understand how localization plays part in making that possible and ideally possess some technical knowledge about it as well.