Help Desk Coordinator
Donelson, TN 37214
$20-$21 per hour
Our client, a leader in healthcare technology, is seeking a Help Desk Coordinator
to help correct missing data fields and to add new agreements with all appropriate metadata to enable reporting on renewal rates.Responsibilities:
- Add data fields missing from existing contracts and locate, document, and load critical agreements currently not captured.
- Correct missing data fields for customer contracts
- Responsible for using various company resources to identify, combine and confirm completeness of pdf agreements.
- Review, extract data, identify metadata fields from agreement documents and ensuring accurateness in preparation for uploading in an enterprise system.
- Ability to review and validate data entry requirements, work closely with Project Manager and other constituents such as subject matter experts in a group effort to complete the project end to end.
- Education High school diploma or GED required
- 5 to 7 years of data entry experience required.
- 4+ years of experience with enterprise software such as Salesforce, Oracle, SAP etc.
- Technical skills include documentation skills and time management.
- 5+ years using MS Word, Adobe PDFs, Excel, and other office applications Additional
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
- Basic mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
Please submit your resume for consideration!