King of Prussia, Pennsylvania 19406
$46 per hour
Our client, a leader in healthcare technology, is seeking a data analyst
to coordinate changes to computer databases, test, and implement the database applying knowledge of database management systems. In this role you will be responsible for planning, coordinating and implementing security measures to safeguard the computer database.
- Test programs or databases, correct errors and make necessary modifications.
- Modify existing databases and database management systems or direct programmers and analysts to make changes.
- Write and code logical and physical database descriptions and specify identifiers of database to management system or direct others in coding descriptions.
- 3+ years of experience in SQL and Databases and SQL Servers.
- Expert in Data Querying and Analysis
- 3+ years of experience with ETL development utilizing SSIS
- 1+ years of experience with production data operations/high volume; preferably healthcare claim data
- Knowledgeable on SDLC processes.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with cloud platforms, such as Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services
- Experience with big data technologies including PolyBase and Hadoop
- C# programming knowledge
Please submit your resume for consideration!