Full Stack .Net Developer
Santa Ana, CA 92705
$68-$70 per hour
Our client, a leader in healthcare technology, is currently seeking a Senior Full Stack .Net Developer.
- Solve business needs with initiative, sound judgment, a strong technical mind, attention to detail and exceptional customer service
- Design, develop, testing, troubleshoot, debug and support complex software applications utilizing .NET Core C#, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch and various supporting technologies.
- Participate in strategy sessions to determine the best technology solutions to solve business problems and make build vs. buy decisions
Please submit your resume for consideration.
- The ability to support CI/CD tool integration throughout the development lifecycle
- Able to develop standards, policies, guidelines, and related guidance for both CI/CD operations and for work of developers
- Experience automating all types testing including unit, integration, component and end-to-end testing
- Experience evaluating, choosing and implementing the tools necessary to make automation testing a first-class citizen of any project
- Demonstrable experience with Azure DevOps (or equivalent) CI/CD processes
- Familiar with testing tools including Maven, Cucumber, Specflow, Gherkin, Postman, Protractor, Spetron/WebdriverIO
- Familiar with TDD and BDD testing methodologies
- Familiar Consumer-Driven Contracts Integration testing
- Familiar with integration test with Contract
- Good understanding of micro-services architecture, DDD, and Async communication with Message Queues (NServiceBus, MassTransit, Rebus or Neuron ESB)
- Good understanding of Saga, CQRS and Event Sourcing patterns
- In-depth understanding and proven track of experience in developing web application with challenging scalability, performance and availability requirements.
- Good understanding of relational and NoSQL databases
- In-depth understanding of Agile Methodologies
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
- Knowledge of, and having worked with, structured logging and analytics/metrics is a plus