De-burring/Polishing Technician – San Diego, CA 92123
Pay rate: DOE
Shift – 1st shift - 7am - 3:30pm
Start Date: ASAP
Our client, a leader in the Aerospace industry is seeking a De-burring/Polishing Technician. The position will require a majority handling of fixtures, tools and non-shippable parts; remove burrs and sharp edges from various metal and non-metal machined parts with simple features under microscope using small hand tools; performs work of low-complexity level parts in accordance with drawings; consistently receives guidance from direct supervisor.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- De-burr machined parts (fixtures, housings and any machined part) using proper de-burring techniques in accordance with standard processes and drawings, under a microscope, using small hand tools such as X-acto knives, carbide paper and scotch-brite as necessary.
- Remove chips and debris from machined parts; sand blast and/or parts using de-greaser, Hydro-hone with alcohol as required.
- Inspect for proper documentation and completion of required operations prior to releasing job further for final processing.
- Maintain workstation, equipment, tools, and machinery.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or General Education Diploma
- Related de-burr/polisher experience
- Experience using basic hand tools
- Able to read blueprints
- Able to work under a microscope
- Good manual dexterity
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!