West Chester, OH 45071
$15.50 per hour
Alternating Work Week 6am-6:30pm
Week 1: M,T, W, F, Sa,Sun
Week 2: W, Th
As the Packaging Operator, you will be working in various Controlled/Non-Classified areas. In this role you will operate equipment, perform in- process monitoring, line clearances, OEE data collection, cosmetic inspection and completes batch record entries in accordance with cGMPs.
- Perform cleaning and housekeeping activities for assigned areas
- Perform 5S activities and maintain organization of operating areas.
- Be familiar with “Material Safety Data Sheets” for area chemicals.
- Complete batch record and GMP documentation entries.
- Maintain records and/or logs as required in performance of job responsibilities.
- Responsible for outgoing quality level.
- Ability to start up and make minor adjustments to machinery.
- Service machines with materials, removing finished materials from machine tables, and assuring smooth flow of product.
- Perform visual and physical checks of in-process and finished materials as requested.
- Be familiar with job related hazards. Report all discrepancies to process facilitator.
- Perform inventory control and reconciliation activities, which may require use of SAP in a limited role.
- Work with various printing devices including printing mats, ink-jet, etc.
- OEE data collection either by manual method or knowledge of automated collection system.
- Certified OJT trainer activities on the team, as needed.
- Flexibility in cross training between packaging functions.
- Responsible for assembling, disassembling and sanitizing various packaging equipment.
- Familiarity with chemical handling and spill control procedures in connection with hazardous waste pick-up duties.
- Assist mechanical staff with preventive maintenance procedures, as required.
- High school graduate, vocational school graduate or equivalent
- 1 Year of experience in a pharmaceutical or cGMP regulated environment
- Ability to effectively understand, read, write, communicate and follow instructions in the English language.
- Good attention to detail is required.
- Able to keep accurate records and performing mathematical calculations.
- Prior production experience
- Experience working in a LEAN manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of cGMPs and FDA policies/procedures
Please submit your resume for consideration!