Title: React.js Developer
Location: Englewood, CO 80112
Direct Hire/ Permanent
Pay rate: DOE
Hours: Full-time M-F
Our client is global communications company that believes everyone and everything in the world can be connected! For more than 30 years, they have helped shape how consumers, businesses, governments and military around the world communicate.
They are looking for a dynamic experienced React.js Developer that will play an important role to the key success of the team! This is a hands-on internal consultant role with corporate web development team.
- Designing and training new solutions as well as integrating many internal technologies and teams. This would include our existing technology landscape along with new enterprise CMS, Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and a React front-end.
- Working with and training best practices other internal development teams when using AEM and React
- Steward / Creation / Curation of Company Standards for functional and presentation level development of front end facing components.
- Clean well documented API standards.
- Keeping pulse on latest trends, tools and architectures for better quality of websites.
- Consultant / Contractor to other business’s to help teach how to develop, deploy and manage components for integration into common services.
- Construction of Front end templates / layouts for global use by multiple businesses.
- Advocate for common frameworks / systems to enable cross functional re-application of common systems, tools & components.
- Architecture / Design / execution of common solutions with lifecycle of products and services in mind.
- User engagement for requirements as well as use case generation and maintenance.
- Defining best practices, providing training, and guidance on technical execution.
- Consulting and helping new products and businesses within company to integrate into these common platform services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other relevant program preferred
- 5+yr experience subject matter expert in React.js
- US Citizenship Required
- Requires high proficiency with React.js and supporting technologies
- Communicate technology for a variety of audiences, be up to date on the latest tools, trends and frameworks.
- Up to 25% travel
- Pass background check
Highly Desired Skills:
This should be from an engineering and developer stand point:
- Adobe AEM
- Adobe Target
- Adobe Analytics
- Adobe AEM Single Page App Editor
Please submit your resume for consideration. Thank you!