Title: Adobe Analytics Manager
Location: Englewood, CO 80112
Direct Hire/ Permanent
Pay rate: $120k-$140k yr
Hours: Full-time M-F
Our client is global communications company that believes everyone and everything in the world can be connected! For more than 30 years, they have helped shape how consumers, businesses, governments and military around the world communicate.
They are looking for a dynamic experienced Adobe Analytics Manager with React Front-end experience
that will play an important role to the key success of the team! The ideal candidate must have an understanding of the entire Adobe Marketing Cloud Platform and has ability to provide end to end solutions on the Adobe stack.
- Designing and training new solutions as well as integrating many internal technologies and teams. This would include our existing technology landscape along with new enterprise CMS, Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and a React front-end.
- Working with and training best practices other internal development teams when using AEM and React
- Steward / Creation / Curation of Company Standards for functional and presentation level development of front- end facing components.
- Clean well documented API standards.
- Keeping pulse on latest trends, tools and architectures for better quality of websites.
- Consultant to other businesses to help teach how to develop, deploy and manage components for integration into common services.
- Construction of Front- end templates and layouts for global use by multiple businesses.
- Advocate for common frameworks systems to enable cross functional re-application of common systems, tools & components.
- Architecture, Design, execution of common solutions with lifecycle of products and services in mind.
- User engagement for requirements as well as use case generation and maintenance.
- Defining best practices, providing training, and guidance on technical execution.
- Consulting and helping new products and businesses within company to integrate into these common platform services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other relevant program preferred
- Requires certified Adobe Experience Manager
- 5+yr strong experience in AEM, Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target
- 5+ years of experience in Digital, including Online, Mobile, Content, e-Commerce marketing, UX, Web Analytics, Optimization, etc.
- Experience integrating Adobe AEM as a headless solution, with React as a front-end
- Experience working with marketing business leaders
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with a demonstrated ability to identify issues, solve them quickly and well, and know when to rely on internal resources to assist
- Senior technical role that requires a strong technical background
- Strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Able to break down complex technology into easy to understand ideas
- Knowledge of current digital marketing trends and best practices on topics such as personalization, cross-channel marketing, mobile, data-driven optimization of experiences
- US Citizenship Required
- Up to 25% travel
- Pass background check
Please submit your resume for consideration. Thank you.