Civil Engineer Project Manager for Geotechnical Construction
Our leading Geotechnical Civil Engineering client is looking for results driven foundation Project Managers with 5 + years of experience in Geotechnical Construction. The ideal candidate will have experience with managing projects, client communication, staff and business development as well as be able to plan, design and coordinate projects from beginning through completion.
- Day to day new work acquisition
- Management of earth retention (shoring) and drilled foundation projects, including: estimating and profitably managing drilled shaft, large diameter drilled pile installation, large diameter access shafts, augercast (CFA) piles, displacement piles, contaminated soil remediation, earth retention (shoring), and other similar projects, primarily in Southern California
- Perform daily duties
- Jobsite visits
- Bid preparation
- Subcontract negotiations
- Creation and management of change order requests and claims
- Monitoring and managing project schedules, cost control, project safety and QA/QC requirements
- Project invoicing
- Assistance with securing payment
- Building long-term, beneficial Contractor/Owner relationships
- 5 - 15 years of Heavy Civil/Structural Foundation or Geotechnical Construction experience
- BS or MS degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management preferred
- strong project management experience in general construction, drilling, earth retention, excavation, solid familiarity with all project contractual requirements
- proven experience working effectively in a team atmosphere with Engineers, General Contractors, and Owners
- Some experience within project development/marketing is preferred.
- Excellent business writing and verbal communication skills are necessary
- High quality computer operations knowledge and efficiency
Besides top notch health, dental, and vision, other benefits include vehicle allowances, tuition and gym reimbursement, PM conferences, etc…, this industry leading company attracts talent from around the world because of its culture, size, opportunity to grow and incredible benefits. With offices throughout the globe, you have an opportunity to be where you want to be or go where you want to go. As they continue to grow, new opportunities arise. Tackling some of the worlds largest and most challenging foundation projects with the latest equipment and methods, as a civil Engineer Project Manager, you will acquire skills and knowledge. Also offered is structured training and development opportunities which are designed to help you contribute in line with your full potential. The company strives for a family type culture despite it’s collective size and within each location, they develop a culture and team atmosphere of their own with get togethers, holiday parties and other fun events. They truly look forward to adding to their family!
Please submit an updated version of your resume for immediate and confidential consideration. Thank you!