Customer Assistance Specialist
Horsham, PA 19044
$18.00 - $20.00 Hourly (Weekly Pay!)
40 Hours per week
1 Year Contract
Our client is a leading provider of patient recruitment solutions for the pharmaceutical industry. Their proprietary software and databases, in conjunction with their recruitment process expertise, allow pharmaceutical companies to identify qualified patients for clinical studies, and track them in the detail required to maximize enrollment.
The Customer Assistance Specialist provides high quality customer service to client customers including consumers, health care professionals (HCPs), and client personnel.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Documents interactions according to company and client guidelines. Identifies adverse events (AEs) and product complaints (PCs). Processes fulfillment (e.g., mail, fax, e-mail) and performs administrative responsibilities as needed.
- Provides high quality customer service to client customers including consumers, HCPs, and client personnel.
- Documents interactions according to company and client guidelines. Identifies AEs events and PCs.
- Maintains knowledge of policies and procedures including client products, SOPs, protocols, GCPs, and all applicable regulatory requirements.
- Processes medical information request (e.g., fulfillment) via e-mail; fax and regular mail.
- Performs line checks and system verifications, and generate reports.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Please submit an updated version of your resume for immediate and confidential consideration. Thank you!
- High School diploma / Secondary school diploma or equivalent and relevant formal academic/vocational qualification
- 2+ years previous experience in a healthcare call center or administrative/office setting
- Excellent organizational skill; ability to handle multiple tasks
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent language skills
- Excellent computer and skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and/or independently as needed
- Demonstrated confidence and initiative