Our Insights discipline helps empower decision-making to be more data-informed. We're an interdisciplinary group of scientists, consultants, and strategists from all sorts of backgrounds who join together to represent and advocate for players around the world. We believe that illuminating the globally diverse experiences, behaviors, and needs of players are critical to living up to our player-focused mission. We're a group united by our love of games, science, and helping others succeed.
Are you looking for a career where your strategic skill and analytical prowess can be used alongside your real passion for games? As an Analyst, you'll use the data generated across our ecosystem to better understand our audiences and systems. Your technical skill set, audience empathy, and ability to understand complex systems will ensure that we understand the implications of our work on our audiences.
Our Infrastructure Platform initiative is responsible for building and operating everything that powers the services and infrastructure behind our game, as well as paving the way for future games. As a key member of this team, you'll use your strategic mindset and analytical wizardry to advise your teams on better decision-making. You’ll provide key insight on a wide range of issues, from feature prioritization to investment opportunities. Your ability to navigate through ambiguous strategic issues and your experience in analytics makes you an all-star for a role that demands both.
- Partner with finance and data engineers to implement telemetry that will inform how Infrastructure Platform ensures gameplay stability
- Provide financial and strategic insights to inform the team’s investment decisions on platform software and data center capacity
- Collect, transform, and analyze complex data to accurately attribute IP capacity utilization to specific game teams
- Share your results with others in clear, illustrative presentations and dashboards
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Management Information Systems or a related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years of professional work experience in finance or consulting, analyzing large data sets, visualizing information, cost modeling, and informing company strategy
- Knowledgeable in SQL or other relational database approaches
- Master’s degree in Economics, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Management Information Systems or a related discipline
- 5 years of professional work experience in finance or consulting
- Advanced in Excel, PowerPoint, and Tableau
- Knowledgeable in Python or other programming languages