Alpharetta, GA 30005
$32.00 Hourly (Weekly Pay!)
6 Month Contract (with potential to extend or convert)
Our client, a leading healthcare IT company, is seeking a Business Analyst to join the Talent Acquisition team.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Requirements gathering, testing, and documentation in Workday Recruiting
- Troubleshooting and issue research for Workday Recruiting
- Pulling reports in Workday
- May compile/consolidate reports using Excel pivot tables and pivot charts
- Assists in the development and documentation of business requirements and/or business solutions to solve problems and issues related to business operations.
- Examines various data sources and applies consistent approaches to data interpretation and performance measurement results.
- In coordination with business partners and users, assists to ensure that critical strategic decisions are vetted and well thought out prior to implementation.
- Ensures project dependencies are clearly defined, documented and communicated appropriately in terms of time required to complete.
- May liaise with the business, development team and technology on certain projects.
- May assist in the development of business unit analytics, department or operational procedures, reporting, financial analysis, communicating and/or strategic planning activities.
Please submit an updated version of your resume for immediate and confidential consideration. Thank you!
- Bachelor's degree in business management, economics, finance, human resources or relevant field required.
- 2 to 4 years of related experience required.
- Experience implementing or supporting a recruiting related CRM tool such as: Avature, Phenom People, Beamery, Smashfly.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Familiarity with the Talent Acquisition process/function preferred
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
- Ability to analyze business trends and project future revenues and expenses.