Human Resources Manager (Escondido)
ROLE OVERVIEW & PURPOSE
Under the direction of the Director of Human Resources, the Human Resources Manager will oversee and coordinate core areas of Human Resources management including new hire onboarding and orientation, benefits and leave of absence administration, employee development and performance management. The HR Manager will assist in the implementation and monitoring of organization policies and HR procedures, and support manager/supervisor training and employee relations.
- LEADERSHIP AND EMPLOYEE SUPERVISION
- EMPLOYEE RELATIONS AND DEVELOPMENT
- MANAGEMENT OF BENEFIT PROGRAMS
- SAFETY, WORKER’S COMPENSATION AND ERGONOMICS
- ANALYTICS & ADMINISTRATIVE DUTIES
• EDUCATION: Associates degree in relevant area or equivalent experience required. HR Certification required – either completion of Human Resources Certificate through accredited program or PHR/SPHR or SHRM-CP/SCP. B.A./B.S. preferred.
• EXPERIENCE: Seven years relevant Human Resources experience in a broad range of human resources functions required. Two years of supervisory experience strongly preferred.
• SKILLS: Effective written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.Employee relations experience. Able to relate to and work with persons of all ages, social and ethnic backgrounds. Strong MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook) required. HRlS knowledge strongly preferred. Organizational and planning skills with ability to analyze prioritize, handle a high volume of work and meet deadlines. Able to work independently and lead a team.
• KNOWLEDGE: Working knowledge of California wage and hour laws, leave laws, workers compensation, HIPAA, benefits legislation (e.g. COBRA) and tax rules (e.g. section 125). Familiarity with healthcare environment a plus.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME FOR CONSIDERATION