Title: Quality Control Inspector (Electronic/Mechanical)
Location: Duluth, GA 30096
Duration: 6-12 month contract (potential for extension)
Pay rate: DOE (Weekly Pay)
Our client is global communications company that believes everyone and everything in the world can be connected! For more than 30 years, they have helped shape how consumers, businesses, governments and military around the world communicate. They are seeking an experienced Quality Control Inspector
to join their team in the operations department!
- Using inspection, measuring equipment, parts sorting
- Perform in process and final inspection
- Reading and following written and verbal work instruction
- Performing a full range of administrative duties related to corporate quality work
- Associate's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2-4 years of experience in a Quality Control/ Electrical Mechanical in process and final inspection
- CMM program and Farnal experience preferred
- Some knowledge of IPC-A-610 or IPC/WHMA-A-620 experience.
- Strong computer skills and accurately entering data
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings, and engineering documentation.
- US government position. US citizenship required.
- Must pass detailed background check
This is mostly a general inspection position, special consideration will be given for the following below:
- Experience in use of FARO Arm's using the latest Software
- FAA experience
- Experience using sampling plans such as MIL-STD-105.
- Familiarity with Aerospace procedures (AS9100).
- Some applicable technical education
Please submit your resume for consideration! Thank you.