Sr. Office Administrator - Boulder, CO 80301
Pay Rate $25/Hour
As the Sr. Office Administrator, you will coordinate and keep the Boulder, CO site running smoothly. The ideal candidate will have excellent organization and planning skills, outstanding attention to detail, drive, willingness to learn new things, and a can-do attitude.
- Process and track A/P and A/R invoices.
- Arrange and schedule all office events.
- Purchase supplies.
- Work closely with various site vendors to ensure all activities are completed as defined, on time, and in budget.
- Assist engineering and operations teams with creating, editing, and formatting documents.
- Screen and route incoming telephone calls.
- Help organize and add content to our electronic filing system.
- Generally, ensure smooth, efficient, and effective site operations.
- High School diploma or equivalent. College diploma is preferred.
- 3 + years of related experience as an office administrator in a technology company.
- Experienced and comfortable using computers, copiers, scanners, projectors and other office equipment.
- Advanced in Microsoft Office suite of applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Experience with Microsoft Visio generating block diagrams, flow charts, and other graphics
- Experience editing and proofreading technical documents for grammar, structure, wording, flow and formatting.
- Experience with computer applications and services such as ORACLE ERP, Agile, Webex, SharePoint, and WorkDay.
- US Citizenship.
Please submit your resume for consideration!