Customer Service Representative- Contract
Weston, FL 33326
$14 per hour
- Resolve customer’s service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- 4 years of customer service or call center experience is required.
- Business demeanor and skills with the ability to communicate effectively (verbal, written and listening skills).
- Ability to successfully market, sell, and promote company services in an outbound call center (production driven) environment.
- Professional behavior with courteous, polite and energetic qualities.
- High commitment to accuracy, high quality work, and detail-oriented.
- Must be driven and motivated to exceed individual and team goals.
- Able to learn and adapt to changing environments, applications and software.
- Experience with the health care industry. Prefer general knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, and Managed Care.
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Bilingual is a plus (English/Spanish).
Please submit your resume for consideration!